Senior iOS Engineer
Mobile R&D | Full-time | Sydney, Australia
Kasada is quickly establishing itself as a global leader in web security. Founded in Australia in 2015, we have forged a reputation fighting malicious automation.
In effectively and efficiently stopping bad bots, we protect against online theft, fraud and service disruption attempts. Our platform, Kasada Polyform, gives customers unrivaled visibility and security of their web applications.
Leading enterprises across verticals, in Australia and North America, are turning to Kasada because the threat of malicious automation is boundary-less and ever-changing. In delivering security and peace of mind, we enable improved business benefits.
Our platform is more than HTTP header filtering and IP rate limiting. We solve difficult problems on a daily basis on a massive scale. That’s why we’re looking for creative and passionate technologists to join us and help shape the future of web security.
Kasada has attracted $4 million+ from venture capital funds Reinventure (Westpac) and Our Innovation Fund, angel investors, and the Australian Government’s Accelerating Commercialisation Program. Their backing has supported us gaining our pre-eminent position and expand internationally.
As a mobile security engineer working with our team in Sydney, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and supporting new features for our mobile SDK on iOS
- Researching new security features for the purpose of detecting automation in a mobile context
- Working with our customers to help integrate our SDK into their applications
- Proficient in Objective C and iOS Development
- Deep understanding of HTTP
- Experiment with mobile testing and test automation
- Have developed an SDK or app to the App Store
- Have a deep passion for learning and improving
- Clear communication, able to adapt your communication level and style to your audience
- Experience in security, data encryption and secure communication
- Experience with Android development
- Experience with hybrid frameworks Cordova, PhoneGap, React Native, etc
- You get to work on tough, interesting problems that impact the security landscape of the entire Internet, globally
- A great, close-knit team who will respect and value your knowledge and past experience
- Opportunity to be influential to the growth of the product and the company, and have a direct impact on it as well as the Bot Economy of The Internet
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work location and hour arrangements