Senior Support Engineer
Full-time | Sydney, Australia
Kasada is quickly establishing itself as a global leader in web security. Founded in Australia in 2015, we have forged a reputation fighting malicious automation.
In effectively and efficiently stopping bad bots, we protect against online theft, fraud and service disruption attempts. Our platform, Kasada Polyform, gives customers unrivaled visibility and security of their web applications.
Leading enterprises across verticals, in Australia and North America, are turning to Kasada because the threat of malicious automation is boundary-less and ever-changing. In delivering security and peace of mind, we enable improved business benefits.
Our platform is more than HTTP header filtering and IP rate limiting. We solve difficult problems on a daily basis on a massive scale. That’s why we’re looking for creative and passionate technologists to join us and help shape the future of web security.
Kasada has attracted $4 million+ from venture capital funds Reinventure (Westpac) and Our Innovation Fund, angel investors, and the Australian Government’s Accelerating Commercialisation Program. Their backing has supported us gaining our pre-eminent position and expand internationally.
As a Senior Support Engineer working with our team in Sydney, you will:
- Provide quality frontline customer service and CSAT, by ensuring requests are responded to within SLAs via support desk software
- Resolve customer issues, through code/error diagnosis, debugging, validation, and root cause analysis
- Engage collaboratively with Customer and Engineering teams around communication of investigation and resolution of application issues
- Work with existing teams and technology to identify common issues; and build proactive capabilities to solve, respond, or have customers self-serve knowledge
- Build capabilities, documentation, and tools to proactively deal with issues and further enable customer self-service
- Monitor queue health and identify ways to proactively address trends
- Engage the wider Kasada business to assist in building a best-practice support function globally
- Experience with Linux system administration and cloud infrastructure (GCP, AWS)
- Good understanding of common Internet/web app communication concepts and protocols (DNS, TCP/IP, HTTPS, XHR, etc.)
- Strong triage skills, creative problem solving and logical decision making demonstrated on complex support issues
- Take the initiative to build processes and upskill teams
- Exceptional team-oriented interpersonal skills, able to engage diverse groups on strategic and technical topics and issues, and manage time and other pressures in a calm, mature and professional manner.
- You get to work on tough, interesting problems, impacting the security landscape of the entire Internet
- Join a great, close-knit team who will respect and value your knowledge and past experience
- Be part of an Australian web security vendor that is gaining an international reputation
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements.