Customer Success Engineer
Full-time | Sydney or Melbourne, Australia
Kasada is quickly establishing itself as a global leader in web security. Founded in Australia in 2015, we have forged a reputation fighting malicious automation.
In effectively and efficiently stopping bad bots, we protect against online theft, fraud and service disruption attempts. Our platform, Kasada Polyform, gives customers unrivaled visibility and security of their web applications.
Leading enterprises across verticals, in Australia and North America, are turning to Kasada because the threat of malicious automation is boundary-less and ever-changing. In delivering security and peace of mind, we enable improved business benefits.
Our platform is more than HTTP header filtering and IP rate limiting. We solve difficult problems on a daily basis on a massive scale. That’s why we’re looking for creative and passionate technologists to join us and help shape the future of web security.
Kasada has attracted $10 million+ from venture capital funds Main Sequence, Reinventure (Westpac) and Our Innovation Fund, angel investors, and the Australian Government’s Accelerating Commercialisation Program.
The Customer Engagement Engineer is responsible for delivering technical outcomes for Kasada customers post-sale. This is a pivotal role in the successful delivery of the Kasada service to our rapidly growing customer base. This role intersects closely with other key functions including: product engineering, security engineering, customer support engineering. As our business grows, this function develop into a highly technical, global team. We’re looking for someone that can deliver on the short term requirements and contribute to the long term development of the department.
- Technical ownership of Kasada customer implementations post-sale
- Assist with Proof of Concept (POC) onboarding and support
- Post POC integration project management
- Customer report generation
- Collaborate with the Security Engineering team with log analysis
- Assist the Customer Support Engineering team with support cases, ticket resolution and customer satisfaction
- Assist with customer upgrade processes
- Familiar with HTTP debugging and log analysis tooling
- Familiar with debugging web applications using browser tools
- Understand layer 4 and layer 7 technologies (load balancing, reverse proxies)
- Understand web applications, how they are architected and built
- Experience consulting with customers
- Personal drive to deliver extra value for customers
- You get to work on tough, interesting problems, impacting the security landscape of the entire Internet
- Join a great, close-knit team who will respect and value your knowledge and past experience
- Be part of an Australian web security vendor that is gaining an international reputation
- Competitive salary and opportunity to join employee equity plan
- Flexible work arrangements.